After you conduct a usability study, you’ll have a ton of feedback from participants. In this part of the course, you’ll analyze and synthesize all of the feedback from your research. You’ll gather data and observations in one place, organize the data using an affinity diagram, find themes, and come up with actionable insights.
- Derive actionable insights from themes identified in usability studies
- Describe the qualities of a strong insights
- Identify patterns and themes from observed data
- Explain the steps to synthesize observed data into insights
- Create an affinity diagram
Learn more about creating affinity diagrams